Friday, January 29, 2010

Tila Tequila: Kitson for Kids Retail Romp


Getting in some much-needed retail therapy,  Tila Tequila was spotted out at Kitson for Kids boutique in Los Angeles yesterday (January 28).

Joined by some friends, the “A Shot at Love” babe looked to be in good spirits, sporting a new bangy blonde hairdo and carrying a baby doll.

Ms. Tequila is reportedly serving as a surrogate mother for her brother, and has decided to call it quits on Tinseltown while she focuses on her pregnancy.

She tweeted, “I’m gonna miss u guys!  But I have to be a Mommy now so I retire from Hollywood!”

Prior to her fiancé Casey Johnson’s tragic death, Tila says they were eyeing parenthood as well.  “We talked about one of us getting pregnant so we can have another baby of our own. We talked about this for a very long time, and we both agreed that I would be the one carrying the baby.”

“We were so excited to be mothers and she was so excited to help me through the pregnancy. I will never forget her telling me ‘You are going to be the cutest pregnant girl in the whole world in your pink Teletubby pajamas! I love you so much!’”

No comments: